Saturday, October 8, 2011

How to Get the Free Kohl's $10 off anything $10 or more Promotional Gift card!

If you don't know already, Kohl's releases Coupons for $10 off anything $10 or more in the store. Includes clearance, regular price or discounted items. You have to spend a minimum purchase of $10 or more before tax. So as you can see this is a great offer to always keep up on. They send them through e-mail, postal mail and the newspaper once a month.

The most common way I see people getting them is through e-mail. Just subscribe to Kohl's Newsletter Alerts and you will receive them in your inbox. If you calculate right you can always walk out of there with something and pay a quarter to nothing for it all.

I will have to say it's been a great way to buying my son at least two (2) outfits every time I go and I haven't paid more than $0.65 for everything. I am lucky to receive them by mail and recently started getting them by e-mail.

If you don't know what they look like to keep an eye out for them, I'll show you:

<=The coupon card on the left was sent in the mail. It's $10 off anything $10 or more in the store. They also come in blue and green, that I have seen.

=>The coupon to the right was pasted in the newspaper. Great deal to open up to!

Last is the one in the e-mail you get to print out and use in the store. It's the same $10 off anything $10 or more in the store. I don't have a picture at the moment, but when I do I will upload it for you guys.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.


::Update:: Understand that when you sign up you will not get a coupon instantly sent to your e-mail. They will start sending you one every 4-6 weeks.

Also there has been comments on people not getting the coupon in their e-mail. I recommend going into the store and signing up in person with your email. As well as signing up for their credit card (even if you're going to get denied). It gets your address in their system, you get tons of coupons and I now get the card at least once every 2 months (sometimes more). If you have questions you can also ask the store associates. I chose to try all these things because of my friend who worked their told me to get my name and address on their mailing list.

If any one else has any more questions, please feel free to ask me. Hope this helps!


Happy coupon shopping, The Coupon Clipping Mom!

2 comments:

  1. lthodde116@gmail.comJune 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM

    how do you get them in the mail? my cousin gets them but he always uses them for himself and I really want to get my own sent to me! I signed up for their e-mails but I only get like 20% off coupons, never a free $10 card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The three things I did and started to recieve them was: First signed up for their e-mail alerts, second was going into the store and signing up with my email to get a discounts when they have sales, and last was I signed up for their credit card (knowing it wouldn't be excepted) but I wanted to be in their system, so I could get any deals or freebies they ever have.

      If you can, try the other two and I am sure you will get it. I showed my mom as well and it's been working for her.

      Hope this helps! If you have any more questions just let me know!

      Delete