Wednesday, June 13, 2012

$.99 Cent Only Stores Best Deals Week 6/13



-->


This week at the $.99 Cent Only Store, I got some great goodies. I always get excited when I go because I always find something new. My store always gets a new shipment on Tuesdays, so I go on Wednesday after everything is put out.

Remember to ask a manager at your local $.99 Cent Only Stores, to see when their shipment comes in to get the best deals. Also, these are couponless deals (no coupons needed for price), everything is $0.99 or less.

I always look for brand names, because these are items that are not always there and go really fast. There are items they purchase from other grocery stores that didn't sell them and now sell the palettes to the $.99 only stores for cheaper and right before the food expires. The grace period I've seen the expiration dates on most foods I get, are between 1 to 6 months before they expire. Other times it's not food but foil, baby bottles, baby toys, etc. They are just last seasons styles so they are at the $.99 only stores. I usually find a lot of Evenflo and Beechnut products. It saved me so much money.


::Here's my trip to the "$.99 Cent Only Store"::




(2) Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers - $0.99 each
(2) Nabisco Original Triscut Thin Crips - $0.99 each
(4) Betty Crocker Sweet Reward Fudge Crunch Bar - $0.69 each
(2) Monsters 12 oz. - $0.99 each +crv
(1) Philips 8 pack, AA batteries - $0.99 each
(1) Bounty Basic Paper Towel Roll - $0.99
_______________________________________________________
Final Cost= $11.97 +tax




These are all great deals that I hope some of you go get. I will post every Wednesday on my trip to the $.99 Cent Only Store. Feel free to share what deals you may have found this week at your local $.99 Cent Only Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment