Monday, October 10, 2011

Free Rayovac Flashlights at Walmart starting 10/9!

I came across this deal online saying they we're $.97 in the store. When I went they were $1.00 in my area. I live in Southern California so my deals I post are verified for my area. Prices may vary by region and/ or store. Hope you get this little freebie!


Rayovac Flashlight with AA batteries $1.00
Final Cost: Free
(in California Tax is about $.08 for every $1 spent so I paid $.16 for the tax because I bought 2.)

Happy Coupon shopping, The Coupon Clipping Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't there a $1/1 coupon in this weeks paper too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Rayvoc batteries, yes there is! The one for the flashlight is when you like them on their Facebook. They have 2 additional coupons there as well! Hope I helped.

    ReplyDelete