Thursday, October 27, 2011

Get Freebies from Similac Strong Moms just sign up! Now giving 4 free classes at The Little Gym!

Since I been pregnant I tried signing up for everything to do with being a mommy, pregnancy and any little freebies I could get. They've given me free formula, over a $100 in coupons and vouchers. Also exclusive deals they offer to Gold members. It's all free.

Just by signing up, giving your name, address and a little information on your little ones. They start sending you all kinds of free goodies. Sent to your house and your e-mail.

 I recently received a voucher for 4 (four) free classes for my son to "The Little Gym". He's only 6 months old, but I can't wait to take him to have a little fun.

Join  Similac Strong Moms Community for free to start saving for your family.

Enjoy your baby's because they grow just too quick.

-The Coupon Clipping Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment