Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free Canvas Print 8x10





   Look what came around again. At CanvasPeople.com they are giving away free 8x10 Canvas' Prints when you just pay the shipping which runs about $14.95! The canvas prints usually cost anywhere from $50-$100 (depending on the size you choose). If you don't know what a canvas print is allow me to explain. When you select a photo and have it turned into canvas (similar to a painting canvas).
  
   Last time this deal came around I forgot to write it in my planner and totally missed it. I was bummed because I really wanted one of my son. He's 9 months now and before he gets any bigger, I'm trying to take as many pictures as I can of him. Changing his outfit twenty times, just to snap my camera. Then today I see this; I got really excited and ordered mine about 30 minutes ago because I didn't want to forget this time. These canvas prints are so expensive normally. So I figure every time they have a great deal on canvas prints, I'll just buy one then eventually I'll have a collage of timeless canvas photo art. I can't wait to decorate!


Thanks, Kelly at IHaveACouponForThat.com!


-B.Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment