Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FREE Wet N' Wild Nail Polish at CVS





Get Free bottles of nail polish from Wet N' Wild, their line "Spolied", will be on sale for $.99 each. Then, when you match it up with the $1 Off Wet n' Wild coupon from RedPlum (5/13), it makes them free. Check below for deal scenario breakdown.

Deal Scenario to Buy:

(1) Wet N' Wild Spoiled Nail Polish $.99 each
Use $1/1 Wet N' Wild (from RedPlum Insert 5/13/12)
Final Cost: FREE


Great deal! I'm definitely going to grab some, I think I have 4 coupons. I want to get some turquoise colors for the summer, may be even a really bright one. Bright colors always make me feel good.

If any body gets any cool colors, feel free to share in the comments. I love seeing what the line has to offer. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment