Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Smart Shopping Trip to $.99 Cent Only Store









This will be another beginning to weekly trips to the $.99 cent only store near me in Corona, Ca. I asked the manager when they get their shipments in and it is every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I always look for brand names, because these are items that are not always there and go really fast. There are items they purchase from other grocery stores that didn't sell them and now sell the palettes to the $.99 only stores for cheaper and right before the food expires. The grace period I've seen the expiration dates on most foods I get, are between 1 to 6 months before they expire.


Other times it's not food but foil, baby bottles, baby toys, etc. They are just last seasons styles so they are at the $.99 only stores. I usually find a lot of Evenflo and Beechnut products. It saved me so much money.


::Here is yesterday's trip to the "$.99 Cent Only Store"::




(2) Honey Maid Graham Crackers - $0.99 each
(4) Coca-Cola Zero, 12 oz. - $0.69 each
(1) Lipton Herbal Ginger Tea - $0.99 each
_______________________________
Total= $5.73 +tax




::Since I didn't post last week about this, they still have these treats there. Here was my trip::



(3) BeechNut Goodies Cheddar Puffs - $0.33 each
(1) Quaker Yogurt Granola Bars - $0.99 each
(1) Nabisco Snack Wells Caramel Popcorn - $0.99 each
____________________________________
Total= $2.98 +tax





These are all great deals that I hope some of you can get. I will start posting every Wednesday on my trip to the $.99 Cent Only Store. Feel free to share what deals you may have gotten this week at your local $.99 Cent Only Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment