Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cereal only $0.50 at Dollar Tree!




So I took a trip over to my local Dollar Tree to get some containers to organize my bathroom vanities, and I saw the Crunchy Nut Cereal was there on an end cap. I knew I had a coupon for it because I clipping the day before, so I ran to my car to grab my coupon. I ended up getting the coupon for $1/3 Kelloggs Cereal, 10 oz or larger (from 11/11 insert). The Crunchy Nut Cereal came out to $0.67 each when you buy three (3). Great deal and it taste pretty good as well. Details below.


Buy (3) three boxes of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal at $1.00 each
Use $1/3 Kelloggs Cereal Product, 10 oz or larger (from 11/11 Insert)
or use $1/2 Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereals, 10 oz.+ -printable coupon
Final Cost: $0.50 each when you buy two (2), $1.00 for both




Did you find any great deals at the Dollar Tree? Feel free to share your trip in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment