Friday, December 14, 2012

$1.00 off ONE (1) Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners, with Walmart Scenario

$1.00 off ONE (1) Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners
$1.00 off ONE (1) Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners


Easy clean up, I can't pass that up! I often use Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners in my crock pots. Most the time if I don't, I end up scrubbing the pot forever or I have to let it soak. So these save all that hassel and I can clean up quicker, allowing me to relax more after dinner. I matched up this coupon with Walmart's prices this week. Details below.

Buy one (1) Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners - $1.96
Final Cost= $0.96 each


A great price for crock pot liners. Especially with the holidays around, who wants to be cleaning all the time.





Did you find any great deals with this coupon? Feel free to share about it in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment