Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Looking for a Work at Home Job- Intro

Less than a year ago I became pregnant with my son; my first child. I had been working in a restaurant as a bartender for several years. About 3 months into my pregnancy I had some complications and was put on bed rest till after my delivery. I knew i couldn't go back to work. I fell in love with my son. Everyday that  passed was a day stronger I cared that much more for him. I couldn't imagine leaving him home and miss all his growing up to stand behind a bar a serve drinks. Plus, daycare is very expensive and one of us would be working to just pay that bill. My hubby and I knew that we needed to make some changes.

A lot pf people I'm sure can relate to this situation. I will admit I got sucked into the scams and paid a lot of money out of pocket trying to figure out how I can work from home, take care of my child but still make a decent income.

So after a lot of research, I came across a couple sites that I would like you to check out. They were extremely helpful for me. Plus I'm saving you from wasting your money, giving you helpful leads and hopefully lead you on your path to a successful career working from the comfort of your home. WAHM.com and Workplacelikehome.com are very highly respectable sites for making money online. Check them out and read some articles; they were extremely helpful for myself and I hope they can help you as well.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment