"This is definitely the easiest recipe ever!"
- 1 cup of peanut butter, smooth or chunky it doesn't matter
- 1 cup sugar, plus a little extra for tossing into
- 1 egg
1. Heat oven to 375"F. Stir together the sugar, peanut butter and an egg in a large bowl
2. Roll dough into 1-inch balls in it to coat. Place two-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets
3. Press each ball down with a fork to make a crisscross design. Bake for 10-minutes or until cookies just start to brown on the edges. Remove from the oven and let it cool. Makes about two dozen.