These are a list of goals I would like to accomplish by the end of the week. I didn't get all of them finished last week. So I moved them over to this week so I can hopefully finish them up.
1. Finish painting palm tree on Seth's wall.
2. Finish hand-sewing Seth's felt road for his cars.
3. Start hand-sewing felt food chicken nuggets for pretend play.
4. Write a tutorial on www.freefeltpatterns.blogspot.com.
1. Mail Christmas cards out.
2. Get picture taken of Seth and Santa.
1. Paint vanity in master bathroom, white.
2. Type up Seth's schedule and print to hang on fridge.
3. Finish copies to Mail in for Seth's health insurance.
1. Bleach my hair
2. Meditate - 20 minutes/twice this week.
3. Workout - 30 minutes/ twice this week.
1. Create an itemized profit and loss statement (3-months) & file.
2. Create a signed and dated statement showing gross income and how often paid, then file.
3. Re-organize work bookshelf.
1. Finished painting bamboo sticks and hang around Seth's chalkboard.
2. Take pictures of Seth for Christmas cards and order.
It was a lazy weekend for us. Rainy days and getting really cold. So we stayed in with the heater and Christmas tree on.
Do you have any goals you're trying to achieve? Feel free to share your story in the comments.