Monday, December 10, 2012

Kohl's Smart Shopping Trip, everything for $1.40


On December 6, 2012 I went to Kohls for their Sale and to use my Kohls Promotional $10 Gift card before it expired. Check out what I bought. These shirts I found were all on a 70% off original price. Details below.

Starting from left to right, the green shirt with the monkey on it was $4.20. The Burgundy shirt with the tractor on it was $2.40. The light blue shirt with dark sleeves was $2.40 and last the orange tee was $2.40. Total for all four (4) shirts $11.40 and I used my Kohls Promotional $10 Gift card that came in the mail a few days ago. My balance was $1.40 after the card, so that's all I paid out of my own pocket.

----------------------------------------------------



Want to see all the deals I got on all my Kohl's Trips using the Kohl's Promo $10 gift. Click, My Kohl's Promotional $10 Gift Trips Gallery. See all the items and great deals I've purchased with a little frugal shopping.




Did you find any great deals at Kohls? Feel free to share in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment