These are a list of goals I would like to accomplish by the end of the week.
1. Finish painting bamboo sticks.
2. Hang finished bamboo sticks around Seth's chalkboard.
3. Finish painting palm tree on Seth's wall.
4. Finish hand-sewing Seth's felt road for his cars.
1. Take holiday pics of Seth (for the Christmas cards).
2. Order Christmas cards and xmas present tags.
3. Read a new story or book to Seth.
1. Paint vanity in master bathroom, white.
2. Update Seth's schedule and print to hang on fridge.
3. Mail Seth's insurance.
1. Bleach my hair
2. Learn to meditate better - 20 minutes/twice this week.
3. Workout - 30 minutes/ twice this week.
1. Create an itemized profit and loss statement (3-months) & file.
2. Create a signed and dated statement showing gross income and how often paid, then file.
3. Cut coupons, file and organize the rest of last weeks inserts.
4. Re-organize work bookshelf.
1. Getting Christmas tree and decorating it.
2. Go out to eat at a new restaurant this Week: The Steam Haus GastroPub in Corona, Ca.
I really enjoyed this weekend. We had lots of fun as a family. Seth even helped decorate the tree. What a great little helper.
Do you have any goals you're trying to achieve? Feel free to share your story in the comments.