Thursday, December 20, 2012

Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes $0.75 at Dollar Tree!



Found some boxed potatoes at the Dollar Tree. So I took the opportunity to use my coupons and get some boxes. They had Scalloped potatoes and they also had Cheddar. Match it up with a $0.75/2 Coupon from the SmartSource Insert on 12/9/12. Details below.

Buy one (1) Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes @ $1.00
Use $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes, excludes potato buds & pouches (from SmartSource Insert 12/9/12)
Final Cost= $0.63 each when you buy two (2)



I get these for those Thursdays and Friday dinners I don't want to cook. It's my way of cheating.. he he. Don't tell my honey buns and my little muffin! Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend!



Did you find any great deals at your local Dollar Tree? Feel free to share about in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment