Thursday, December 20, 2012

Duracell Batteries 4-pk for $0.99 at Stater Bros!



To my great surprise I found out that the $1.50 Duracell Coppertop, Ultra coupon is actually a $2/1 coupon in the southern cali. I get the Los Angeles Times and The Orange County Register with both having the $2/1 Duracell coupon. Then to top it off, Stater Bros has Duracell battery 2-pk or 4-pk's for $2.99. Making them $0.99 after using your coupon. Details below.

Buy one (1) Duracell AA 4-pk, AAA 4-pk, C 2-pk, D 2-pk @$2.99
Use $2/1 Duracell Coppertop, Ultra Power, Ultra Photo Lithium or Specialty Batteries, 1-ct. (from RedPlum Insert 12/9/12)
Final Cost= $0.99 each



Great deal! I got two packs for my sons toys, yippy! I swear his toys take so many batteries I even invested in the rechargeable batteries. They work great just I don't have enough of them for everything.




Did you find any deals with this coupon or at your local Stater Bros? Feel free to share about it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment