Thursday, December 20, 2012

Free SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel Bites at Dollar Tree!





Oh my honey loves his soft pretzels. Great deal here. Well when I was at the Dollar Tree getting my Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal for $0.50, I ran into another fellow couponer shopping the isles.She informed me you can use Superpretzel Soft pretzel coupons on the pretzel bites as well. I found this very exciting and grabbed a bag (I had a coupon in my wallet for it..lol.. that's how much he loves them). I love running into other coupon shoppers, it's great to save money and share with one another. Well enough of me going on and on. The deal with details is below.


Buy one (1) SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel Bites @ $1.00
Use $1/1 SuperPretzel Soft pretzel product (from ALL YOU Dec. 2012, p.g. 119)
or use $0.50/1 SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel Item- printable coupon
or use $0.50/1 SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel (from RedPlum Insert 12/2/12)
or use $0.35/1 SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel product- printable coupon
Final Cost= FREE, if you used ALL YOU coupon


I love All you magazine, it's a couponers #1 must have. Offering coupons monthly, they also have great articles on frugal living, menu planning and so much more! That reminds me, I need pay for my re-newel for my ALL YOU subscription. Anyways, this deal a great freebie or even for $0.50, you can't beat it. Retail cost of this bag is $2.50 - $2.99.




Did you find any great deals at the Dollar Tree? Feel free to share about in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment